Calculating games played
Keeping track of Games Played by player can be very important for a team manager. We offer the ability to manually track this stat, or to have it calcuated automatically. This setting can be found in Team Settings.
- To track Games Player manually, make sure the "Auto Games Played" feature is turned off in the Team Settings.
- Go to the Roster page, and click the UP or DOWN arrow next to the value under the Games Played header for the desired player.
- To track Games Played automatically, turn on "Auto Games Played" in the Team Settings.
- All games that a player has checked IN will increment their GP count by 1.
- Only GAME and DROP-IN event types are counted towards Games Played.
- You cannot manually edit the GP count of a player if "Auto Games Played" is turned on.